Consignment Benefits, Rates & Requirements at Makes & Models
- Secured Storage
- Title transferred prior to completion of sale.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Marketing Experience- Access to VIP List
- Visibility- Multiple Listing Platforms
- Sales Expertise
- Accept Trades-Offer Tax Credits
- Finance & Leasing Options
- Immediate Lien Payoff
- Industry leading 5% Commission.
- Maximum $6000.
- Minimum $1800.
- Call for further details.
- Consigner must maintain valid Auto Insurance Policy while vehicle is on consignment.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection starting at $200.00 for Standard Vehicles, starting at $500.00 for Super Cars and $500.00 for Classic vehicles.
- Vehicle must pass mechanical Inspection. Vehicles with any major mechanical problems cannot be represented.
- Proof of Title - Unless Payoff Required*
- Full Detail $250-$400 Depending on Size.
- Signed and Completed Consignment Contract.
Recently Sold consignment Vehicles
What our Consignment Process looks like?
- We perform a physical appraisal to determine physical condition of your vehicle. We review comparable retail pricing with you and provide current market report.
- Once we agree on a retail price a consignment agreement is signed by both of us, in person or digitally via email and our trusted partner DocuSign.
- Our on site Service Department, stacked with expert technicians will perform a pre-purchase inspection to establish buyer confidence. Fees stated under our rates section apply and are paid upon.
- Your vehicle will get an in-house quick detail unless it requires a professional detail by our partners. Additional fees will apply if that is necessary.
- An intelligent, market friendly listing will be crafted, including 40+ professional photographs will be taken to put your vehicle in the best light.
- We will add the your vehicle to our website as well as listing websites like Google, KSL.com, Cars.com, Cargurus.com, Autotempest.com, Hemmings if a Classic (Hemmings typically charges a base fee of $99-$199 for Classics), and many more. We also utilize our client mailing list as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok.
- Once a prospect develops serious interest we will get you in the loop. When the sale is consummated, we secure payment in full before the buyer takes possession of the your vehicle.
- We have the ability to wire or prepare a check once full payment has been collected If vehicles is financed or leased we will process payment after receiving funding from our finance or lease source. Generally within 72 hours of contract signing.
- In the event there is a payoff, we will subtract said payoff from proceeds. In the event you owe more than the sale price, we will collect that amount before signing contract with buyer.
- We can also apply your consignment sale to a purchase you may be considering of one of our own vehicles, or something we acquire at your request which would save you a substantial amount of money in taxes. Ask one of our advisors for more information.
- We handle all title work. In the event there is a payoff on your vehicle we will require a specific Power of Attorney to complete the process without interruption.
- Wonderful friendly staff.
- Complimentary appraisals using latest technology and pricing sets.
- On site Full Service Facility.
- Nationwide Transport Network.
- Professional detailing partners.
- Extensive photo gallery by professional.
- Vehicles posted on many platforms including KSL, Cars.com, CarGurus, Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram and more.
- Secure facility, Climate Controlled, Alarm System and fully staffed.
- Ten years in business.
- Over 100 years combined experience.
- We offer financing and leasing option.
- We accept Trade ins.
- We offer tax credits on Trade in’s.
- We process Motor Vehicle paperwork in state.
- Copy of title (Unless currently financed)
- List and record of any modifications. Any additional keys, we will make copies of any documents, service records that will help with the sale.
- Vehicle must cleared of personal belongings including license plates.
- Owner will maintain insurance until vehicle is sold.
- 5% commission fee with maximum $6000of final sale price *$1,800 minimum.
- Non-refundable Pre Purchase Inspection fee:
- Standard vehicle $250 / Supercar $500 / Classic vehicle $500 to begin with.
- Fee includes pre-purchase inspection, interior and exterior quick detail, Market Report, Carfax Report and Photo Shoot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CONSIGNMENT
Do I need to have my title to consign my vehicle?
Yes, we do require a copy of the front and back of the title. If there is a lien on the vehicle, your lienholder should be able to send a copy.
What other paperwork and documentation do you need?
Any documentation of your vehicle is very helpful such as service records, window sticker, part receipts, and restoration documents. If we do not have receipts for work performed we will not disclose it.
What type of vehicles do you consign?
Everything! We are enthusiasts. We have sold Ferrari, Lamborghinis, McLaren, Porsche, Audi, Mercedes, BMW and countless Classics. You name it we’ve sold it. We do have standards.
Do I have access to my vehicle when it is on consignment?
Yes, however once the vehicle is listed on our site, and put on display we require 24 hours notice if you want to use it for the day or weekend. It must be recreated to match standards. We will update mileage on all platforms when you return.
Do I need to provide a battery tender?
Yes, if it’s specific to your vehicle. Most Ferraris have their own. Otherwise, we have battery tenders on-site and will install one periodically.
Do I need to clean my vehicle before dropping it off?
We do require vehicle to be showroom cleaned. If it needs a professional detail, we have partners who are professional, thorough and insured. We do ask that you remove all personal belongings. There will be an additional charge of $250 for a full detail. Any additional paint or interior repairs can be handled by our partners for an additional fee in which we will secure your approval for in advance.
Is my vehicle going to be driven?
Your vehicle may be repositioned in our showroom for better visibility. Qualified buyers will also be able to test drive your vehicle only with one of our representatives present.
Do you take consignment vehicles to events?
We do attend events throughout the year. With your permission we love to be able to market vehicles at local events where there will be lots of prospective buyers. We will also limit the access to interior to qualified buyers.
Do I have to keep my vehicle insured?
Yes, you are required to maintain insurance while on consignment.
How long does it take to sell my vehicle?
Our consignment agreement is for 90 days, our average sale time could be between 1-30 days, when priced correctly. It is all depending on market.
What are the fees associated to sell my vehicle?
We have the most competitive consignment rate in the industry. We deduct 5% commission fee from the agreed upon sales price, with maximum $6000.00. There is also a minimum consignment fee of $1,800 minimum for lower priced vehicles.
What if I have additional parts, extra tires, wheels, etc to be sold with the vehicle?
Any additional value can be discussed prior to listing your vehicle to determine its plus or minuses.
Is your dealership insured and protected by an alarm system?
Yes. We have the most advanced alarm system with video recording technology along with general liability insurance.
How about selling a vehicle with you but I am out of state?
We are accustomed to handling every type of situation professionally and expeditiously. We have a national network of transport companies offering open or enclosed transportation services. We have even shipped cars in from Hawaii and Canada. All of our paperwork can be completed through email with Docusign.
Where are you located?
Our only location is in Salt Lake City, Utah at:
800 S Main Street
Salt Lake City , UT 84101